We don’t claim DawnFish as a startup venture but plans to establish it as an improvised pattern of fish sale. For instance, we focus on the` quality of the fish we sell firstly; secondly, we pay higher preference to the environments where we handle fish; thirdly, we concentrate on satisfying the every expectation of our elite customer base.
The people of Kanyakumari eat fish Monday to Saturday and on Sunday they eat meat. Yes, of course Kanyakumarians are almost non vegetarian or fish eaters for the whole week. Hence it is very clear that Kanyakumari is a prime market for fish. However the selling pattern, strategy and environment remains the same as earlier. But, DawnFish likes to introduce a higher profile in every stage and step for sea fish sale.
DawnFish procure only fresh and high quality fish directly from every fishing harbors of Kanyakumari district.
A hygienic and luxury outlet for selling fish is our motto, which would be comfortable for the elite customers to choose their own choice of fish.
We deliver the fish orders that we receive from the online and walk-in customers in a ‘ready to cook’ manner.
Under given are the departments DawnFish operates in order to accomplish the task of providing high quality fresh fish to its high profile customers.
6. Webbazar is our app and webbazar.in is our website, which are ready to trade the native products of every region.
8. DawnFish project is planned and developed in a decentralized manner and it is driven by Bizaka Community Members.
Since the people of the district are very much fond of fish and they consume these dishes once or twice a day, DawnFish project is a successful startup indeed. According to the statistics of DawnFish BMC, the customer segment (regular) of DawnFish is predicted in Nagercoil is 6000 families and in Kanyakumari as a whole is 30000 families.
Hence, the daily fish sale of DawnFish to its premium customers within the Nagercoil city is calculated as Rs.20 lac per day and Rs.1 Cr per day from the whole district.
As a first move, DawnFish has worked out a reverse engineering strategy with its primary tools and Zaka Coins. Though the final destination is 30000 customers from the whole district, before that the target is Nagercoil city and its 6000 customers. (However, our present regular customer strength is approximately 90 only. Subsequently, 30 fish sale orders are executed per day, nowadays). The following steps lead us to reach the final target within a year. They are,
6. Now DawnFish announces to issue ‘offer coins’ @ 10% for the total value of every purchase through the app. Consequently, the coin transaction increases day on day, which reflects in BSC explorer.
7. The next announcement for the customers is that through the new purchase they can redeem their offer coins at the rate of 10% of total purchase value. Also the count of Zaka transactions got hiked again.
8. The final announcement is that every purchase made through Zaka Coins gets a discount at the rate of 10%.
9. What we have done is that the customers are habituated to make fish orders only via Zaka Coins.
10. Customer base increases because of coin offers, redeem of coins and discount of coins.
11. The hike of app installation declares the growth of the customer base of DawnFish to the whole world.
12. The hike of Zaka Coins transactions and hikes of wallets that hold Zaka coins highlights the crypto world about the increasing demand of Zaka Coins.
13. The Zaka coins demand increases the price value of Zaka coins in the market, which is one of our main goals.
14. The price hike of Zaka increases the stake value of Zaka community members.
15. The hike in Zaka Coins value and the subsequent hike of Zaka stakings fetches the required funds to initiate more DawnFish outlets in various places.
The current people are the last generation to see and use fiat or paper currency, everybody knows. Hence every sovereign government is on the verge of converting their own currency into digital currency and it is called the Central Bank Digital currency (CBDC).
The Digital currency (CBDC) is a centralized currency which is issued, controlled and regulated by any one of the sovereign governments. It acts as the legal tender of the particular government and limited only to its own territory.
But in the case of cryptocurrency it is a decentralized currency but not limited not only to any territory, but the internet is its ultimate extension. Hence it flows wherever the business regime extends irrespective of countries and continents.
In summary, the sovereign countries will be using their own digital currency (CBDC) for transactions instead of fiat currencies. On the other hand every business institution and other organizations will be using their decentralized currency called cryptocurrency.
Above all, cryptocurrency has got an important advantage, that helps its own business organization. That is nothing but its asset characteristics, the ‘staking’ process of the particular cryptocurrency helps to mobilize the required funds to enlarge and extend the business.
Zaka Coins is a token which bears DawnFish business. A community that consists of 70 (appx.) members who bought Zaka Coins initially and started staking. Subsequently, Bizaka has initiated DawnFish, an online fish mart which sells high quality fish at Nagercoil.
Bizaka looks for more community members which enhance the business to the next level. The initial price of the Zaka is fixed as Rs.1 only.