The role of fish in our healthy and balanced diet is immense. Fish provides essential protein, fat, vitamins and minerals to our body. Our bodies cannot be built without the necessary protein. We cannot imagine a healthy life without vitamins and minerals. Also, fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which is essential for our body and brain.
What do Omega-3 fatty acids do?
- Seafood greatly reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Helps unclog your arteries.
- Omega-3 reduces blood triglyceride levels.
Note : The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least twice a week to reduce the risk of heart disease
Seafood and Child care
- The seafood benefits the developing babies in the womb
- Lactating women can also provide nutrients to their babies by eating fish.
Other benefits of Seafood
- It helps the brain to function healthily.
- Eating fish can greatly reduce the severity and risk of depression, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, cancer and diabetes.
- The protein in fish is used to repair muscle tissue, boost immunity and improve blood quality,
- Also, the vitamins and minerals in fish are essential for the maintenance of teeth, eyes, bones, skin, and hair.
Author : Deyennae
Founder : Bizaka
Co-founder : Webbazar, Zaka Coins, DawnFish